Friday 16 August 2013

Teacher Tuesday (on a Friday)

OK so I officially suck at sticking to something when I say I will. I have missed TWO Teacher Tuesdays, so to make up for one of them I come bearing another freebie as a peace offering.

Enter 2D Shape Art:


click image for link

2D Shape Art is a fun activity for students to consolidate and review their knowledge of 2D shapes, perfect to cap off an introductory lesson on shapes or as a follow up lesson. This activity allows students to unleash their creativity and use common 2D shapes to make a picture, what they create is only limited by their imagination.

The pack includes an introduction on how to use the sheets, a shape art worksheet for students to create their picture on, and two sheets of shapes. The shapes used in this activity include squares, rectangles, circles, ovals, triangles, hexagons, and rhombuses.

I created this pack for my prac students and they loved it, I ended up with pictures of everything from flowers to dinosaurs! If you do use this pack in your classroom I'd love to hear what your students create so please leave me a comment below :)

x Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment