Tuesday 20 August 2013

Teacher Tuesday

Oh my gosh it's a miracle, I'm actually posting a Teacher Tuesday on a Tuesday!

Unfortunately no freebies today, however I do have some good news (well for me at least). Today I received my final prac placement allocation which is cause for celebration for two reasons:

1. The uni was able to find me a placement so I don't have to go hunting for one like last time

2. My placement is in a kindergarten which I was hoping for since it gives me a chance to experience using the EYLF.


So please excuse me while I leave you to go scrub up on my EYLF reading. To make up for the lack of freebie today I leave you with an outfit set that you could wear for teaching during the coming Spring (for those in the southern hemisphere) or for Autumn/Fall (for my readers in the northern hemisphere).

yay for mustard


x Stacey




No comments:

Post a Comment