Sunday 18 August 2013

The Little Ostrich That Could



Ok Call me crazy, but I have just spent the last hour of my life watching an ostrich hatch on a live feed. It's so addictive watching little Pip fight her way outta that shell!

I know I'm not the only one going gaga over a baby ostrich as all my friends and I are going back and forth like crazy on messenger while we watch it. I swear this will go down as one of those times we look back on in years to come and be like 'remember that night we all stayed up and watched an ostrich hatch online'.

Anyhoodle, if you'd like to check it out for yourself the link is below

Click here for ostrich cuteness

x Stacey

UPDATE:

Pip just hatched with a lot of help from her 'dad', they are now reporting her delivery to the world, while the internet watches Pip trying to stand up for the first time.



x Stacey

FINAL UPDATE:

Ok so Pip is doing fine and is now in her little warm home. Since it's now 12:07 am and I have uni in 8 hours I'm going to head off to sleep. I leave you with this final picture of Pip all happy in her home, I may turn on the live stream again in the morning and see if it's still going. 



Good night my lovelies,

x Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment