Thursday 18 July 2013

An Everyday Fairy Tale??

Gosh I miss Disneyland

"Every once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale" - anonymous.

This has to be without a doubt on of the most beautiful quotes floating around out there. Growing up I always believed in once upon a times, happily every afters, miracles, fairy tales, and that one day my prince would come. I personally blame a diet of way too many Disney movies growing up, however looking back there are worse things to believe in. 

The reality is that, while I will never dance away on a cloud in a magical dress that changes from pink to blue, life is full of ordinary miracles and everyday fairy tales. This blog is purely here to document my every day fairy tale, from things that make me smile, products I love, and bits and bobs from my everyday life, this blog will cover it all. Over time this blog may change and grow, as I myself change and grow, I invite you to share the journey with me, and discover your own everyday fairy tale.

x Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment