Friday 21 February 2014

Nailed It...California Coral

Time for a new blog segment, and one that I believe will stay alive too! I love painting my nails (I blame going to a strict all girls school where nail polish was banned) and I love looking at pictures of different nail polishes so why not merge the two and post my own manicures. I can't promise this to be an every week thing because sometimes I will really be feeling a colour/not have time to repaint my nails, however when I do change it up I'll let you know. 


The colour I am currently rocking is essie's California Coral. Being a cool toned person I generally shy away from corals and other warmer colours as they aren't very flattering on me. However I love the look of coral nails in Summer and took the plunge with this polish last Summer and have loved it ever since! 

Don't you just love how my pale hands blend flawlessly into the walls

If you would like to purchase your own little bottle of Summer you can do so at the essie website here

Or if you live in Australia you can purchase it online here. Or in store at Priceline (it's not showing up on their website) or Myers (also not showing up but I know they used to stock essie polishes).

x Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment