Tuesday 25 February 2014

Target Haul

Target seems to be one of those places where you walk in needing one or two things and walk out with 20. At least that's what happened to me today when I went in for two things and walked out with 12! (admittedly they are having an end of season sale so some things were discounted!)




I'll try to link to the Target (Australia) website where possible. This current sale ends tomorrow (26th February) so get in quick if you want a bargain.


These were one of the items I originally intended on getting. Perfect for work! These sandals are conservative and show a lot less skin than most, but still allow sand to flow out (which is important when you spend a lot of time in a sand pit). These can be purchased here.

LOVE the bow!

I have been eyeing these off for ages! I am in need of a nude pair of ballet flats and adore the grosgrain bow on the toe of these, not too casual, not too formal. They were originally $25 but when I got to the checkout there were $10!! I love when I find out something is on sale at the checkout, makes my day a little brighter. The nude ones are no longer on the website but the black, red, and navy ones are.


I don't think a black camisole needs much written about it because well it's a black camisole. Available here.


I love Aveeno products because they are super gentle on my sensitive skin. The stress relief range is a personal favourite to use after a long day to help me nod off to sleep. Products not available on the website, but in store, or online at priceline.


I needed to get Mum some heat protectant and saw this bottle of beach spray wave next to it. I didn't necessarily need it but at $6 it was hard to resist. Available here.


There was a sale for 30% off Chi Chi cosmetics which I have heard good things about but never used anything other than their eyeshadows (which are amazing). So firstly I purchased a black eyeliner because I was in need of one. I thought I was putting their long wear wind up pencil in my basket but apparently all the pencils were mixed up and I got this one instead. While I'm not thrilled about the mix up I will use up the pencil because it seems ok (just not as good as the one I thought I was buying). The colour is called (excuse my language) Rich Bitch and is available here.


I was also looking at getting a pinkish lipliner and purchased the Stay On Lip Liner in Fly Girl, also from Chi Chi. While the colour is beautiful it only winds up not down so be careful when using. Fly Girl isn't available on the website, but can be purchased on the Chi Chi website here.

Sorry the pretty packaging threw off the light in this photo
Another impulse purchase was this beautiful lipstick by Chi Chi (did I mention 30% off). Viva La Diva lipstick in the colour Bombshell is a dusty pinky-nude cream texture lipstick. It feels wonderful on and looks stunning. Unfortunately this is also not available on the website, however can be purchased through the Chi Chi website here. P.S isn't the packaging super pretty.


I was looking at buying Essie's Lady Like, however when I saw Chi Chi's Social Butterfly nail polish reduced to clear at $5 my mind was quickly changed. While I don't think this will be an exact dupe it still falls within the neutral mauve/pink colour family. This is not available on the Target or Chi Chi website and as such I believe the colour is being discontinued.


This wasn't on sale but my nails have been peeling a bit lately so I decided to pick up Nicole by OPI Strengther Plus. Here's hoping it works. Available on the website here.


Because who can line up at the check out and not purchase mints.

x Stacey

P.S here's a photo of my Winnie when I was trying to take these photos

But Mum this is where I always sit


No comments:

Post a Comment